1. Choose an invitation or announcement design from the web site (or explain some ideas you would like to incoporate) and e-mail all of the information to us. You may send a Microsoft Word file or you can type your text directly into your e-mail. For the fastest and most accurate turnaround, e-mail your wording information to us.
Here’s a suggested list of what information should be included on each piece:
• Invitation: names of bride & groom, name(s) of parent(s), location, time, date and address of ceremony.
• Response Card: rsvp date, return name and address, and dinner selections (if applicable).
• Reception Card: reception location/address and reception time.
• Directions Card (optional): directions to ceremony, from ceremony to reception, from reception to hotel.
• Accommodations Card (optional): hotel(s) and contact information, date to reserve by, name for discounted rate.
2. We will then send you several design samples to review via e-mail. Let us know what you like and what you’d like about these designs and what you’d like to change. We will work on the designs until you are happy. Design fees includes a digital layout of the design(s) and 6 rounds of revisions. There is a charge of $15 per each additional round of revisions.
3. Once the design is approved a 50% non-refundable deposit (including shipping) is required. We currently accept checks and money orders payable to Designs By Renée. Once your check has cleared, we will e-mail to inform you that we are proceeding with the printing and production of your order along with an estimated delivery date.
4. The remaining 50% of your total order is required before your order will be shipped. Please allow up to 7 days for standard delivery or request express delivery. Once the order is shipped, a tracking number will be e-mailed to you.
Returns & Cancellations:
Due to the unique nature of customized invitations and announcements, order quantities cannot be be reduced, returned or cancelled after production begins. If you choose to cancel your order after production begins, your deposit will not be refunded.
http://designsbyrenee.biz/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/SMFacebookActive2.png" width="32"/> http://designsbyrenee.biz/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/SMPinterestActive2.png" width="32"/>© 2006-2018 Designs by Renee. All rights reserved.
You can choose an invitation you like on the web site or we can design a customized one for you. If you decide to customize your design, you can provide some ideas and pick out examples that you like on the order form link. For more detailed information about the order process, click here.
Standard Wedding Invitation Options
An invitation set will always include one each of the following: invitation, reception card, response postcard, and one plain unlined mailing envelope. If desired, direction and accommodation cards are available for an additional charge. If you prefer a response card rather than a response postcard, we can provide an envelope for the response card for an additional charge.
Designs By Renée will provide a proof of your invitation via e-mail. Invitation samples are available upon request for $35 each. We cannot guarantee some colors will be available.
The Design Process
Design fees includes a digital layout of the design(s) and 6 rounds of revisions. There is a charge of $15 per each additional round of revisions.
All shipping and postage will be assumed by the client. Designs by Renée is not responsible for any damages incurred during shipping or mailing, or for invitations that are not delivered. USPS or UPS Ground are used for any orders shipped.
Please place your order approximately 3-4 months before the date you would like to mail your invitations to your guests. Some exceptions apply and invitations or announcements can be done sooner, if necessary. However, a $50 rush fee may be charged.
A 50% deposit of the total amount of your order is required before production will begin. The amount due will be based on how much work and materials are used. The remaining 50% of your order plus shipping and insurance is due before we can ship your order.
It is your responsibility to ensure spelling and grammar are correct. Designs by Renée is not responsible for reprinting invitations or announcements due to spelling mistakes or grammatical errors after final approval has been given. Any requested changes after final approval is given will cost extra.
We accept checks or money orders. Checks are payable to Designs By Renée. Checks must clear prior to pick-up or shipment delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Returns & Cancellations
Due to the unique nature of customized invitations and announcements order quantities cannot be reduced, returned or cancelled after production begins. Once payment has been received no refunds will be issued. All payments submitted to Designs By Renée are non-refundable, even if the event is postponed, rescheduled, or canceled.
We are open by appointment only. We encourage all of our clients to visit us for a design consultation to see all of the possibilities. However, it isn’t necessary to have a design consultation to create a unique invitation. Design consultations are personal meetings, and we ask that you bring all of your ideas, colors, text that you would like to incorporate into your design.
All contents of this website are protected by copyright © Designs By Renée. All rights reserved.